Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Here's to all the father's out there. Young, old, inexperienced, wise, there are so many men in our lives to be thankful for. I am thankful for Bob and the natural way that he has stepped into the role of father. He does so much for Etta and for me that it (almost) still amazes me. I knew that he would be a great dad, I just didn't realize how great I guess. I am thankful for my dad. I have so many wonderful memories of spending time with him. From farm work to fun work I always loved to be with him. I am thankful for my father-in-law. Even though he can be rough around the edges he is a big softy that will do just about anything to help us out. (Ie: Reroof a garage, snake a plugged drain...you get the idea!) I am also thankful for my brother, while not a dad yet (I am assuming!) he is great with kids and I can't wait to see him play with Etta as she grows.

Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks that show the men in my life with their new little girl.

Daddy likes sharing with Etta. He shares his...



love of TV,



love of music,



love of walking (with the whole family, too!)


Grandpa Ed told Etta that it was a good thing that he has a big tummy so that she has a place to rest!



Even after staying out all night (almost) Uncle Erik decided he could get up and spend a few minutes snugging with his neice before she headed back to Idaho.



Grandpa Steve still looks so proud every time he sees baby Etta. We are blessed that we can just pop over so that she can get some Grandparent time!


Thanks to all you dads out there!

No comments: