Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First visit with Santa

[Anything "cute" that I try come up with to say just doesn't sound witty enough, so I will refrain.]

Etta is dressed all in blue because we weren't really planning on visiting Santa at that time. We had gone to choir practice at the church and then went to the mall to pick up our band oranges and grapefruit. I said to Bob, "As long as we're here why don't we go in and see if there is a line for Santa?" Well, we did and there wasn't so we just went when the getting was good.

We had the option of either a forward facing shot or an "interactive" shot. I chose forward facing and the photographer got a lot of really great shots with Etta facing front and smiling. But just by chance, and a quick trigger, she got this one final shot. To me it is priceless. The look on Santa's face in combination with Etta's smile is ...

No comments: