Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Aunt Molly

[Bonus post - Etta and I will be out of town at a women's retreat this weekend. Thought I would do an extra post today.]

This past weekend I didn't only get to see my Montana Grandma and Gramps I also got to see Aunt Molly and Uncle Jim!! [Hi Aunt Molly! It's Etta Girl! I love you!!] It is so exciting to see them because I have hair just like my Aunt Molly. She is very pretty. We got to go to dinner with them to The Steam Plant Grill, breakfast at Frank's Diner and hang out in their super fabulous hotel room at the Davenport. Where Cuba Gooding Jr. was staying. We saw him in the bar. Well, I wasn't in the bar, we just walked by. I'm only 9 months old for pity's sake! Anyway, it was so fun to see them and I can't wait for Aunt Molly to come to Lewiston next month and visit me. That makes me happy! But then she moves to Washington DC and I won't get to see her for a long time. That makes me sad. But it will be okay!

See, twins!



Multi-tasking with Uncle Jim.



The Steam Plant

1 comment:

Molly Wicks said...

Hi! It's Aunt Molly! I love you!!! We wish you and are so glad we got to see you last weekend! Love you, Aunt Molly and Uncle Jim