Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Walk in the Park

On Sunday afternoon after an okay nap we decided that we wanted to take Etta to the park. This was the first time that we have taken her to a park with a playground and that she is actually big enough to maybe enjoy some of the play things.

It was nice and sunny outside. But very brisk. We ended up staying about 15 minutes before even I was too cold to continue.

The results? Etta loved the baby swing and didn't mind going down the slides with a parental chaperon. Since she's not walking we were a bit limited. But I am excited for when it finally warms up enough that at the end of my daily runs we can swing by the park and play for a bit.

Enjoy!

First experience on a swing. I love it!



Yay Mommy! I love the slide too.



How big is the baby? SOOOOOOOO big!!



I love to exercise already.



Upper body strength is important.



A secret passage.



What'll it be daddy?



Time to go.



[P.S. Dear Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Bill, Thanks for the Gonzaga Prep sweatshirt hoody. I wear it all the time!]

1 comment:

Christine said...

I LOVE these pictures!!!! Oh, what fun!!! I can't wait to be at the park ALL summer long with the kiddos!!!!