Wednesday, July 1, 2009

14th Month Annibirthery

Going through my pictures. Have A LOT of new ones. Should be plenty of posts in the week to come.

The 28th was Etta's official annibirthery. Another one year molar popped in on that day bringing her tooth total to ten. Four up and six down.

She started taking tentative steps in Montana but today has really started going from place to place on her feet and upright instead of on her knees. The walking with a finger support has been going on for awhile. But now she is ready to branch off on her own.

I'll come and get a closer pose for you mommy.



Oooooooooooooh. You want me to stay heeeeeeeeeere. AaaaaaHahahahahahahahaha!!!!!



Walking my own wagon. I don't really need you anymore mommy. I can do it myself.

2 comments:

Molly Wicks said...

Ya!!!! Etta's home!!! Oh how I have missed my Etta Girl. Saw that you called last night. We will be here all weekend trying to get ready for Syracuse and just relaxing. Will call you tonight! Love you, Aunt Molly

Christine said...

Oh, my... she is SO CUTE, and growing so fast! It is just darling to see her learning to walk!!!!