Thursday, February 4, 2010

Silliness in general

I always ALWAYS have my camera in the diaper bag.

Just in case.

And good thing that I had it on Sunday.

Before "Little Church" we have an hour of play time during music team practice. So much fun for all of the kids.

Hmmmmmm, should I be worried that Jonah *already* has Etta back in a corner?



Trying for more of a posed shot (less nose picking). "Cheeeeeeeeeeese!"



Noah was feeling left out. "Please Aunt Emily? Please take my picture too Aunt Emily?" How could I say no to that? Especially with how it turned out.



(They really wanted Etta to stay in the picture. She had had just about enough photo shoot by that time.)

1 comment:

Christine said...

They are such little HAMS! I love that they are holding Etta and keeping her in the photo shoot with them!
Too cute. :)