Monday, May 17, 2010

Baking Assistant

After letting Etta help me do some baking quite a while ago I decided I should probably start letting her help some more. She loves to put on her apron, like mommy, and get to work.

I need to be more patient, less up tight and make sure that whatever we are baking together will only be eaten by us.

At least until she stops dipping her fingers in the flour to take a taste.

But all the germs cook out, right?

Anyway...Sunday night we got duded up and made buttermilk biscuits for daddy for breakfasts for the week.

Getting pictures during actual production is nearly impossible at this point so we had to do some staged shots after...

Rolling...



Cutting...(she did actually cut out most of them. With the amount of force she was using one would think they were made out of cement.)



Finished product. And daddy says that they are yummy!

2 comments:

Team Weaver said...

They look yummy to me!! Aunt Molly would eat anything Girlie makes! Love you, Aunt Molly

Christine said...

Oh ya... I agree. She is her mothers daughter, and therefore is gifted with cooking, I am sure!