Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oh the injustice!



At the MSU Homecoming parade Etta refused to get out of her stroller. Just sat back, relaxed and enjoyed the view. By sitting in the stroller she could not collect any candy. But some kind souls next to us were giving her most everything that they got.

We were also next to two middle school girls. At one point they wanted something that was being thrown but didn't get any. Figuring that Etta wouldn't care - seeing as how she was in the stroller, not participating, and not eating ANY candy even though I kept offering - I gave the older girls some of the candy that I wouldn't let Etta eat anyway (hard candy and gum).

WELL.

That was NOT acceptable and she let everyone know.

It was actually quite hysterical. In that "my-kid-isn't-happy-but-I'm-going-to-laugh-anyway" kind of way.

[Check out the bottom lip. We get some serious pouting around here.]

No comments: