Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow

Living in Lewiston we really don't get much snow. Ever. And in the 11+ years Bob and I have been together he has only seen snow at my folks maybe 3 times.

But this year was different.

This year - at Thanksgiving no less - there was quite a bit of snow. I am so glad that Bob's sister Amy has hand me downs for us. Boots and snow pants to be exact.

Because really? It's not worth it for us here in the Banana Belt.

But Etta loved the snow. And didn't seem to be bothered by the fact that we were having sub zero temps.

Boy Baba, what is this stuff?



Look, it's up to my knees!!



I love my snow outfit!!



Making a snow angel.



Etta would only raise her arms up to about shoulder level. Baba finally said, "Put your hands above your head". The result?



And thanks to Aunt Molly & Uncle Jim for the new puffy pink coat with coordinating scarf!

No comments: