Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Matchy-Matchy

For as tom-boyish as Etta can be, I can usually get her into something (a dress even!) if she is "matchy-matchy" with Mae.

And I have to say just that.

"Say 'matchy-matchy' mom!" Etta will tell me after they are dressed.

Last Friday we headed to Kamiah to a Wicks Family Reunion. I decided it could be fun to dress them alike. But of course we were going to the woods, so I didn't put them in dresses!

Checking out what is happening outside while we are getting ready to go. Mae so wants to be like big sister most of the time!

Both girls have had a runny nose for about two weeks now. Etta made an observation a few days at breakfast.

"We're the booger twins!"

Just does a mother proud...

On a side note when Etta woke up yesterday she told me, "I am going to call her Mae Mae!!" And today we learned from our favorite Librarian Debbie, Mae Mae means little sister in Chinese! When I asked Etta if she knew that she replied, "Yes I knew that already!" Where do they get this stuff?

No comments: