Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snow - No Snow

On New Year's Eve day we went on a walk. As we were leaving Bob said, "It is starting to snow". To which I replied, "It's not that much!" Well, by the time we got back it was that much. (Zoom in to get full effect.) As you can tell by the grin, Etta loved it!



And then on New Year's Day Etta and I went on a walk - in the sun with no snow! She wanted to "go-go" without the stroller. I thought that we would just take a leisurely two block radius stroll. Etta had other plans. "Boys! Boys!" So it was off to Christine's we went. It is about 1/2 mile. Etta walked the entire way. And she seemed to know exactly where she was going. Should I be worried that she knows her way to boys? I am so thankful that she loves to be outside and loves to walk, walk, walk.

Stick, mommy!



Cheese!

No comments: