Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Birthday Eve

Yes, today is actually Etta's birthday. But since it is not over yet I am going to save today's pics for tomorrow.

But yesterday we did get started with the celebrating a little early. About 7:00 a.m. to be exact. Got the cupcakes mixed up and baked so we could frost and decorate them later in the day. I actually took the time to let Etta help me mix up the cake batter. She is much better now than she was the last time we baked together. I think that I am going to try to let her help more often!

Helping mix the dry ingredients. Let me help you identify the outfit: Underpants, cupcake apron and birthday crown. Cooking like MT Grandma!



Taste test with the spatula - AFTER we were done scraping the bowl for the last time!



Delish mom!



A troop of monkeys



A close up of a crazy face

No comments: