Thursday, April 8, 2010

A week ago today...Thursday...Part I

Last Thursday was done in two main parts, therefor the two blog posts.

Today in Lewiston it has been a very blustery, rainy, windy, overall yucky kind of day. Sure makes me miss...The National Zoo

I think that she liked the statues best. We ate a sack lunch at the monkey statues. Thankfully she got to play on them ALONE for awhile before we ate. But while we were eating some other kids came in to enjoy. She promptly started yelling, "NO! My turn! My monkeys!" Boy, this is sure a fun stage...







She also wanted to SIT on the motorcycle. The Zoo Policeman motorcycle. Etta, it is definitely NOT your turn...



We also say some real live animals.

A red panda



A giant panda



A meercat



A gorilla mommy and baby



An orangutan traversing overhead. Watch for falling "stuff"!



Turtles



Elephants



Etta enjoyed a free ride with Aunt Molly



Look! There it is!



And even pointed out the tiger. Of course, no pic of the tiger. Why when you have something even cuter to photo?



And one more because she is so. darn. cute. (I'm not biased or anything!)

No comments: