Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Beginning of the End

Week 27 - Third trimester. I can hardly believe it. Time is crawling, yet flying by.

Bob came into the kitchen the other night and profoundly said, "We are going to have TWO KIDS".

Um, yeah, that's what I've been saying for a few months now.

Seeing Mae again at the ultrasound yesterday was so nice. We were definitely spoiled seeing Etta so much throughout that pregnancy. Medical technology is truly incredible and the detail of the ultrasounds is just out of this world.

She measured on track with an estimated due date of September 12th. Just past my calculation of the 9th and just short of Dr. Berg's calculation of the 16th. If we go in a week early like last time it would be September 6th. Labor Day, anyone? Nice.

But here I am in all my pregnant glory about five weeks after the last picture I posted. I get many different responses to my baby belly. From, "You CAN'T be that far along" to "You're not due until SEPTEMBER?! IF you make it that long". But I am feeling good (for the most part) and trying to really enjoy this experience. It is truly unique.

No comments: