Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A crime scene?

Etta enjoys getting out the sidewalk chalk. She'll make a couple of lines, but usually only wants one of us to draw.

She always wants me to draw hearts. "Big hearts. Wittle hearts. Mo' hearts!"

And her other favorite is the chalk outline. Ever since I did that one time that is pretty much all she wants to do. One day we had to draw around daddy and mommy too. Let me tell you what, for me to lie flat on my back on concrete - and then get up again - is not currently the most comfortable/easiest thing to do.

After getting an outline of each of us, and then four outlines of Etta, Bob commented that it looked like a crime scene from a horrific murder of a large group of people. Oh well, it's good times!

She lays very still and puts her arms straight out.



Maybe you can see some of the "carnage" through the shadows.

2 comments:

Kent and Annie said...

Fun! I'll have to try that out. Especially in a "bad" neighborhood like ours! :) Love the photo of Etta with her straight arms!

Christine said...

TOO CUTE! hahahahahaaaa.... Total crime scene... ;o)