Tuesday, October 28, 2008

U of I Homecoming

On Saturday we headed up to Moscow for the U of I Homecoming. Traveling with a baby automatically means that you take a lot of stuff. And when you are heading out the whole day you want to make sure that you don't forget anything important. I packed most of the stuff the night before and gave myself almost 2 hours before we had to leave to make sure that I had *everything*. But as we were getting in the car it just didn't seem right. I kept saying to Bob, "I'm forgetting something. What am I forgetting". He looked over at me and replied, "Your 80 piece band". That was it I guess because we made it through the rest of the day just fine.

Etta rode in the front pack with her daddy. She was a hit. All along the parade route everyone on that side of the street was saying, "Look at that baby!" It was okay but Bob decided that she was just the right size. Any bigger and he wouldn't have been able to breath!

Overall it was a great day and we had a lot of fun seeing old friends. There's no place like Dome!

Waiting for the parade to start



Family shot



Snugging with dad after lunch



Wiped out!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

We saw you on TV playing in the stands!!! We were flipping through the channels and Scott stopped at the U of I game... and there you were. It was awesome.