Monday, December 29, 2008

Aunts and Uncles

We were so fortunate over this Christmas holiday to get to spend some time with people that we love very much but rarely get to see.

Bob's sister Molly and her husband Jim arrived home from Kuwait near the beginning of December and were able to be here for a week before driving to South Carolina starting Friday morning. (The 3,000 mile test of love!)

And my brother Erik is now in college and has, as he calls it, "three months off for Christmas break". Bob and I were talking about it and we think that this past week was the most time that we have spent with him over the last four years. He was one busy guy in high school!

Over the course of the week discussion included the question, "Who loves Baby Etta more, Aunt Molly or Uncle Erik?" Thankfully love is something that you can never have too much of. We love them both and are so glad that we got to spend time with them.

Meeting my [boy] friends



Play time



Getting some chow



I love you Aunt Molly!





And Uncle Jim too!

1 comment:

Molly Wicks said...

Of course Aunt Molly loves her Etta Girl the most! I think I told her a million times...Hi...it's Aunt Molly, I love you! That way on the phone she will recognize my voice. Aunt Molly and Uncle Jim love you very much!!! Miss you tons, Aunt Molly