Thursday, December 25, 2008

Family, fun and festivities

It has been a very busy week so far at the Wicks house. I will probably try to divide the posts up and get one a day for a few days in a row instead of trying to do a bunch at once. I'm not all that coordinated with long and/or multiple posts.

Last Saturday Aunt Molly and Uncle Jim were able to drive over from Tacoma. We were very excited to see them again and Baby Etta had all sorts of new tricks that she has learned since August.

On Monday morning - I mean Sunday night - my mom, dad, and brother made the trek from Fort Benton to join us for Christmas. To quote Erik, "It was the longest afternoon of my life".

We have been doing many fun things and I will try to get tell the stories through pictures.

First - Thanks Aunt Molly and Uncle Jim for my new clothes, shoes and Learn & Groove Table! I have already received many compliments on my new outfit and shoes and am already enjoying the table. It rules! We will miss you so much but know that you are only a phone call away.

Love,
Etta the Red



1 comment:

Molly Wicks said...

We love you Etta the Red! Thanks for spending so much time with us during our visit to Idaho! See you soon, Aunt Molly and Uncle Jim