Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm a big girl!

One morning Etta was adamant about getting her bowl of Cheerios. And a spoon. And up in the big chair at the big table. And just when I thought that she should be settled... she wanted a napkin. And with that, she was set. She didn't even really want to eat the Cheerios. Just pretend.

This is how the big girls eat.



Cheese!



Got my napkin right here, can wipe my hands...



And look mom - No pants! That's right. We started (naked from the waist down) potty training this week. I know that it sounds crazy. But it has actually gone pretty well. One week down and I haven't gone crazy yet!

1 comment:

Team Weaver said...

Oh my goodness! Love the sandals with the no pants look. Is that a bruise on her forehead? Can't wait to see you at Christmas! Love you, Aunt Molly