Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's pajama time!

@ the local library.

Last night Etta and I joined Christine, Caleb, Noah and Jonah at the city library for pajama story time. It begins at 6:00 and lasted just under an hour with the activity.

(It seemed like the middle of the night though, because it gets dark here at about 2:00 p.m.)

As much as Etta likes to have books read to her, she much preferred to see what else was going on in the library. I figure the more that we go, the more that she will get used to it.

All in all it was a very good time. We are planning on going again - next time Santa will be there!

I am such a big girl! I can sit on the big bench with my own name tag.



Look at the 'yights'



Yeah, I've got my Auntie Christine. Boo to you!



Big boy Noah sitting up high



Group craft activity. Notice how Etta is sitting ON the table. They made bird feeders using a pine cone, Crisco and bird seed. Of course we left without me grabbing Etta's...



Using the knife to poke the Crisco.



I put her in jammies with letters and animals. Felt that was appropriate for pajama story time!



Our two favorite boys. When we got to Christine's yesterday they weren't home from pre-school yet. Etta would play for a couple of minutes and then look up and look around. "Boys?" she kept asking. She loves those boys.

No comments: