Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Heart Chocolate Pudding

If you aren't on FaceBook you may not have seen my latest creation:



Neapolitan Pie.

The first time I made it Etta was kind of paying attention to what I was doing, but not any more so than when I do any kind of cooking. She was eating and really more focused on that.

But when I was finished with the first layer she got to "lick" the spatula. That sugar kick, it really reels a kid in. When making the two layers I don't quite use the entire bowl of pudding. There happens to be just enough to put in a little sundae cup. For the next few days she got to have a bit of pudding with her afternoon snack.

The day I gave her chocolate pudding I thought that she would enjoy feeding herself.

Boy, did she ever.



Don't want to miss one bit.



More please!

2 comments:

Molly Wicks said...

Of course she wants some more!! How can you resist that face!! Oh my goodness. Aunt Molly will give you more and more and more!!! Love you, Aunt Molly

Team Weaver said...

Em, I just started our blog: http://mollyandjimweaver.blogspot.com/

The wedding website will be gone after the wedding so I am finally on board. Hope you are having a good weekend in Bozeman!