Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ready for School

On Tuesday night we were chillin' after dinner. Etta was wandering around. Montana Grandma had gotten her a monkey straight jacket - I mean - a monkey "back pack" and I put it on Etta so she could get used to it at home before making any scenes in public. She was so proud of her new back pack. I asked her if she was ready to go to school. To the door she went. But paused a moment and then went back for her...

...hat. Properly clad, back to the door she went. Already? I know that it is supposed to go fast, but...?

I'm ready for school!



[Look at the big grin. She is ready to go.]

4 comments:

Christine said...

My favorite part is her "Hooters" T-Shirt for her 1st day of "school"! I dare you to get her a new one to wear on her ACTUAL 1st day. HAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Team Weaver said...

It does look like a monkey straight jacket...a cute monkey straight jacket. She is too darn cute! I can't wait until October! Love you Etta Girl, Aunt Molly

pegg said...

Now we need a matching straight jacket for Bob!

Sariah said...

I'm laughing at the Hooters tee, also. So appropriate. :D

We have that monkey backpack, too. And a puppy one. You get a lot less rude looks from people when it's a cute animal than when it's just a harness. :P