Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New 'do

Starting next Thursday I will be teaching beginning band at a private Christian school in town. It will be twice a week for 45 minutes a time. While I am teaching, Etta will be going to spend quality time with Auntie Christine. Last Tuesday they were having registration night and I wanted to go. Bob had a church board meeting and so Etta got to have a chance to hang out with Auntie Christine early. Bob was home with Etta by the time that I got home and the first thing I saw when I looked in the big picture window was Etta with her new 'do.



She was VERY proud and was touching her head and turning it all ways so that I could get the full effect.



Christine said that she set her up on the bathroom counter so that she could watch in the mirror. The entire time that Christine was "jerking her head around" (not my words) Etta sat perfectly content and looking very excited about what was being done. Could she BE any more girly? How does that even happen when I am the mom? Good thing that she is going to get to spend lots of girl time with Auntie Christine!



And this is what the hair looks like after the pig tail holder comes out...

1 comment:

Team Weaver said...

Oh my goodness!! Auntie Christine and Aunt Molly are super excited she is a girly girl!! I can't wait until she wants some lip stick and her ears pierced! Maybe she won't have to wait as long as Aunt Molly did! Love you!! Aunt Molly