Monday, February 18, 2008

Smiles and Zzzzzzz's



I think that this is the first official pregnancy photo of me, and of Bob and I together for sure. I mean, I have been taking my belly shots for awhile, but then realized that I don't have any plain old pictures of what I am looking like. This was taken by our friend Christine after choir practice at the church on Wednesday. We are dressed up because we had our jazz night concert earlier in the evening and then also went to dog obedience class. When it rains it pours I guess. But I think that we are both looking pretty good - and not as tired as we are both feeling. I know, I know...we are going to be tired for the next twenty years...



This photo is from some lounge time that we had this weekend. The little dogs have been particularly fond of being with mommy lately. Don't know if it is my extra body heat or what. But letting sleeping dogs lie is ok, it's when they wake up and decide to play that they have to go with Bob to work off some of that extra energy.

No comments: