Thursday, July 3, 2008

Locks of Love

As some of you may already know, I cannot donate blood because of my Factor V (five). That is disappointing to me as I think that blood donation is very important and that if a person is physically able, they should donate as much as possible. So I had to come up with a different way that I could try to help people. So two years ago (when we started talking about this whole baby thing) I decided to start growing my hair out. And that after the baby was born I would donate my hair to Locks of Love. Well, the day finally arrived and I got 14 inches of hair cut off. Erik's girlfriend Macee (next to me in the bottom picture) supplied the style that I wanted, and emotional support at the time.

Pre-cut shot


My pony. (It looks pretty small, but my hair is a little fine and it's wet - notice that it is as long as my forearm.)


Post-cut with Macee

No comments: