Monday, September 29, 2008

5 months and new tricks...



...I mean milestones. Yesterday was Etta's 5th month annibirthery as I am calling them now. Over the past week she has really started sitting up better. Still pretty tippy - and if she tries to look around at all, over she goes - but really progressing. And lately she has started really rolling side-to-side, almost going over, but that stinkin' arm keeps getting in the way.




On Saturday morning she made it all the way over (back to tummy) when both Bob and I were watching. I left during her afternoon nap to run a couple of errands. When Bob called me to touch base he let me know that she was rolling like a champ! I'm with her all the time...he's with her for 45-minutes of awake time...and he gets the first real rolls? Really? Are you kidding me? But it's okay. I'm sure that I will get my fair share of rolling and will get tired of it soon enough.

*Note - no pictures of rolling (of course) and I'm having problems getting my camcorder to upload to my computer.*

No comments: