Wednesday, April 29, 2009

One year + one day

Yesterday was a blur. Unfortunately I did not get her 12 month annibirthery pictures posted on the day. But I know that everyone understands!

We had play group party from 11:00-1:00 and then family party from 5:00-8:00. Getting everything ready was fun but time consuming. Etta did great, as always, and I think that we all had a great time.

No Grandma, I want to play!



Okay, I'll lay here for just a second.



What a difference a year makes.



Pre-party playing



Big boy helpers showing Etta how it's done.



One candle, one cupcake



What's this?



How is it going to taste?



OH MY GOSH! Best cake ever! Must. Shove. More. In.



With experience comes cleanliness. (Well, at least at first...)



Muffin top. Cute on babies.



Great grandparents = great party!

No comments: