Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of School 2009

Off went Bob this morning for his first day of school. No deep, heart felt thoughts from me this year. But I do thank God every single day that He has given us the ability for me to stay home with Etta. He is amazing!

I don't want to laugh! You can't make me!!!



Okay, fine then!! You guys are hilarious.



[On a side note: tomorrow is MY first day of school. I am teaching band at Beacon Christian School. A private, Seventh Day Adventist Church here in town. I will be teaching Tuesdays and Thursdays for 45 minutes. Auntie Christine and Etta will be hanging out for that time. It should be fun for everyone!]

1 comment:

Sariah said...

She has the CUTEST smile. I just can't get over it. Ever. :)

On a totally unrelated note... thanks so much for your comment on my blog. I love what you said, and have thought a lot about it in the past. You are inspiring another post. Stay tuned...