Sunday, October 3, 2010

One Month Annibirthery

It begins again. I have a feeling that I am going to need to be more vigilant this time around keeping track of milestones, taking pictures, and doing an "equal" job. I'll do my best.

Yesterday Mae Victoria turned one month old! It seemed to go fast with Etta, but nothing compared to how fast it is going now. What happened to September? Seriously??

Mae is gaining weight, filling out and changing already. Many people that we see say something like, "Wow! That baby must only be a couple of days old!!" But I don't think that she looks like a newborn anymore.

We have (mostly) gotten our days and nights to where they are supposed to be. She usually gets up between 2:00-2:30 and again around 5:30. Not too bad, but not super great either. She needs to be held to go to sleep and loves to snuggle. Will stay awake and (kind of) interact every once in a while. And she is one gassy baby. I think she gets that from Bob!

Etta loves her sister and goes back and forth between calling her "baby sister" and "Mae Victoria". It is seriously cute when she does that.

I am enjoying both my girls and trying to take in every moment as I know they go by so fast.

Does this pose look familiar?



Example number one of needing to be more diligent: Taking Mae's month old picture just before giving her a bath after Grandma Cynthia sent a demanding, I mean gentle, reminder to take the month picture.

No comments: