Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day Forty-Four

Today we had a play group Easter Egg Hunt at Hereth Park. I brought Jackie & Rachel along to help us (well, me) out. They did help hide all of the eggs, which I think that the two dads there appreciated. The moms took all the kids "over there" while they hid the eggs.

Searching for eggs. She got all the ones around the outside of the play area.



All the girls with the spoils.



Etta coming down the BIG slide for the very first time. I was expecting her to come down with Jackie and then all of a sudden she came flying into sight. She then proceeded to go down about fifty times!



Mae & Easton. A bit different from two months ago.



And our new friend Kai. I think that we are going to have fun with him!



Those crazy girls!



After dinner we dyed eggs.



Etta found it easier to use her hands instead of spoons!

No comments: