Sunday, January 1, 2012

Back Online!

Whew! I know that it has been awhile. But I think that we are back and good to go.


We had a very special Christmas with Grandma Cynthia, Grandpa Eddy, Uncle Erik, Aunt Molly and Uncle Jim all coming to Idaho to visit. It was a whirlwind as always, but a lot of good memories were made.


Grandma Cynthia was very generous and got me a new digital camera! I have been playing around with it a bit and am hoping to get more proficient with a brand new camera that has new technology - much newer than our old digital that was on its 5th or 6th year of use.


The other piece of the puzzle to get us back online is a new to us computer. My friend Michelle who was very kindly letting me borrow her laptop until I could find a new one decided to just give it to me!


With looking at putting in a new furnace and all new duct work in our basement, these two gifts were virtually priceless at this point in our lives!!


I will try to do a couple of Chrismtas type posts in the next few days, but one of my goals is to take and post a picture every day. (Much like when I did my "Forty Days of Freedom" last spring.) With a new camera I have a reason to try it out!

Here is a close up of Etta. After I took this picture she wanted to look at it and the others that I had taken before. After looking at one or two pics she promptly fell off of the children's chair she was sitting on directly on to her forehead. Goodness! Those "hands on" (or normally in her case - "face on") lessons are the best teachers.




No comments: