Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter

So....probably not a good sign when it's been so long that you've put new pictures on the computer that you can't remember how to hook up the camera....well, I just dumped a whole BUNCH of pictures, so I should be able to do multiple posts over the next few, many, days.

Easter Sunday!

I did not get a picture of the girls in their Easter dresses. They are not that in to dressing up and so trying to get nice pictures of them is nearly impossible. But they were cute. You can trust me on that one!

Bob, Etta and The Girls went up to Steve & Cathy's right after church. Mae napped and I . . . well, I don't remember now what I did, but I'm sure it was important...

They dyed some eggs.



And made some chow mein noodle nests that we later filled with M & M eggs and enjoyed.





The Girls hid 50 plastic Easter that the girls had a wonderful time finding after Mae and I arrived.



Etta wasn't really into finding eggs her first two Easters. But Mae was All. Over. that business.



Etta was concerned about how many eggs *she* found. And which eggs were *hers*.







Mae just liked finding eggs and carrying the baskets around.



They finished the evening playing in the NEW box that Grandma Cathy brought home. Together. With minimal fighting. We have hope!

No comments: