Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall Fun

People ask what my favorite season is. So for the last year I have really been paying attention to the changing seasons and when we are fully intrenched in each. After a lot of thought and consideration I am now certain that FALL is my absolute favorite season. The crisp nights, the warm days, the leaves, the smells. Everything about fall is just delicious to me. I am thinking that my kids may agree. 
1. 2. 3. GO!
Jump!
Flip.
Hair full of leaves.
Mae is such a poser. She basically jumped around and hit me with this look when I asked her to smile.
Another fun. I just like how the sun and shadows looked at this moment.
Sometimes it's nice to just sit and enjoy the leaves.
Or lay and enjoy the leaves.
Mae had no interest in laying in the leaves at all. Maybe next year.
Etta even let me bury her to become a "Leaf Monster!"

No comments: