Saturday, May 31, 2008

Jonah & Etta sitting in a tree...

While Noah was way more interested in my belly while I was pregnant, Jonah is way more interested in Etta now that he can actually interact with her on a more personal level. Not to say that all three boys don't love her, it just seems as if Jonah likes her the best. Christine and I are already working on wedding plans. :) [Disclaimer: we are both totally aware that you can't pick a betrothed for your child. It's just fun to talk like we can.]

Peeking in the crib at our first visit.



"Will you still need me, will you still *feed* me, when I'm 64?"

2 comments:

Christine said...

Emily may just be kidding, but we, Jonah and I, are very, very serious. ;o)

amish gurl said...

I like your disclaimer. Don't all parents kinda wish that?