Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Two weeks - Where does the time go?

For as long as each day seems (at about 6:30 p.m.) the weeks are already passing quickly. Everyone has warned us that the time does fly by, but when you are in the middle of it it doesn't really seem like it. But then looking back - what did we do last Wednesday? Oh yeah, eat and sleep! And maybe some poop too...

Wednesday was Mommy's 29th birthday. This birthday has bothered me the least since 22. What's up with that? But since I was officially old at 22 I guess there is not really anywhere to go from there. We enjoyed a nice day at home and then went up to Grandma and Grandpa's for dinner. Either Cathy did a great job with the cooking or just anything that I don't have to make tastes delicious! (I think that she probably did a pretty good job!)

We have somehow developed the (nasty) little habit of having to be held to go to sleep. Thank goodness that is mainly during the day. She went down at 12:30 and 3:30 last night with the minimum of comforting. I do put her down and let her cry a bit, but when she starts coughing I figure that's been enough. And she is still nursing, taking a bottle and using a soothie. From what I hear we are really lucky with things. Any sleep advice from you moms out there would be appreciated. I'm all about trying different things to find something that works!

Mommy and Etta on the big 2-9 birthday.


Taking a bath on the bathroom floor.


Getting in the sling. Sometimes she likes it and sometimes she doesn't. Once we get walking she usually calms down! (And check ou mommy's double chin. Sorry Etta!)

No comments: