Friday, March 26, 2010

Nature

Got a call from our airline last night. Our flight out of Spokane tomorrow morning was canceled due to "weather" in Denver. Yikes! Thankfully my totally AWESOME sister-in-law Molly was able to call today and get us on a flight Sunday morning. (I had tried last night and the best I could do was Tuesday. Shows how awesome I am...) God's plan is God's plan and I am so thankful that we still get to go (at all!) and spend most of the week.

But this is what else Mother Nature can dish out...a washed out (man-made fill-in) road.

View from close to the bottom.



Erik surveying the scene.



Looking across the road.



Another view.



Looking down. It was hard to get good size perspective because we didn't really want to go crawling around the washout. But the "pebbles" at the bottom were actually pretty large rocks.

No comments: