Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Uncle Eek-Eek

'Tana. Ni-Night. Tattoo.

This is how Etta refers to her Uncle Erik. Usually all of that together. Kind of like a sentence - only not quite. (Can you tell that he sleeps a lot? She's not even two and has figured that one out!)

[We took a quick trip to Montana - well about a week and a half ago now. To be fair I had the flu for the bulk of last week. Did not do much except NOT eat, sleep and try not to throw up. Just after getting done with morning sickness. What are the chances. But now I feel GREAT! Thank you very much.]

When we were there it was Erik's first weekend of his spring break. What a fun trip. They bonded as I always hoped they would.

Playing the xylophone while Uncle Eek-Eek...naps...



Hello? What are you doing? I know that she's taking a picture but I'm trying to practice here buddy.



Checking out the horses.



Do you like my hat? I pretty much refused to take it off all weekend. Grandma Cindy is SO nice!



Snuggles. She cozied in all by herself that day.

1 comment:

Molly Wicks said...

What happened to Etta Girl's nose?! Poor thing!