Saturday, June 25, 2011

Whole Food

*Note: For some reason I could not publish blog posts from my mom's computer while we were in MT. Hence why it's been two weeks since the last post. And on a side note, Mae actually has eight teeth now. Yes, yes she did cut six teeth in the last six weeks...*

So I figured that since Mae has six teeth poking through we ought to be trying to feed her something besides pureed food and Cheerios. So on our trip over when the waitress at the restaurant offered up some Saltine's I thought, "Why not?" And she loved them.

Wednesday evening I thought that maybe she would want to eat some whole cooked carrots instead of mushy glop. Um...not so much. But we'll keep trying!
Serious thought while eating a cracker.


But she loves them. That's "Mae the Destroyer" for you!

No comments: