Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tantrum Baby

For any who may think that Mae is sunshine and rainbows all of the time.

Yesterday when she woke up from her nap she was in.con.solable. Screaming, crying, thrashing. When she gets to this point (which she does way more often than Etta ever did) I have learned that the only real thing that I can do is put her down on the floor and let her work it out.

So she laid out flat. Just like this. For a really long time. At one point she stopped crying and I literally thought that she had fallen asleep. So I quick got my camera.



Nope, not sleeping.



I don't know if it was her molars bothering her. Her diaper rash. The fact that big sister was not here when we came out of her room. I really have no idea. But she did snuggle with me and watch funny videos on the computer for awhile. After she was done throwing her fit.

No comments: