Sunday, March 18, 2012

Park Day

Two Fridays ago (when I took the picture of the girls on the porch) it was a beautiful day. I have been trying to "seize the moment" more and worry less about routine and schedules. For a lot of people this isn't a big deal, but my Type A self really struggles with that sometimes.

But I decided that it was too nice of an evening to be in the gym on a "date" or to be in our house because it was "easier". So I made a pizza, wrapped it in foil, loaded up the little girls and The Girls and we beat feet to Pioneer Park.

It was heavenly.

And this weekend wasn't bad either. Except I didn't get any pictures. Sorry mom, I'm trying!

This is a BIG stick...tumble weed...thing...



This girl is a climber. And doesn't really want much assistance even though she needs it.



And there is no fear in this little body. None at all....yikes...



But there is a bit of static electricity.

No comments: