Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New shots


So this is about 35 weeks. She sure is growing. And I swear that I felt her drop on Sunday afternoon. It is probably just my imagination but things do feel a bit different. Feel free to scroll down and compare to the previous pregnancy shots.


And one just for fun. I thought that never seeing my face was a bit disturbing. With regular clothes on some people still don't realize that I am pregnant and others don't believe that I am due in early May. I think that I have been pretty lucky with all of that. But I have a sneaky feeling that she is going to be early - watch her be late now!!

2 comments:

Steve, Angela and Stevan Dillon Reichert said...

Did you guys register anywhere like babiesrus.com or target.com etc?

Christine said...

YOU ARE ADORABLE!!!!! Even though I get to see your adorable pregnant self all the time, I can't resist checking out the pictures. You are what every pregnant woman WANTS to look like! Thanks for sharing the progress with us all!