Saturday, February 28, 2009

Etta's First Jazz Fest

...and big choir concert.

On Wednesday Etta and I packed up and headed up the hill to Moscow for the Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival. It was my 12th consecutive festival. I thought that organizing 40+ kids and chaperones was difficult. Not quite as hard as wrangling one little baby. Who would have thought? The pouring down rain added its own interesting element. But all in all it was a great day. So many people commented on Etta's great concert etiquette and attitude. We are such lucky parents!

On Thursday we went up for the LCSC Jazz Band performance. Etta was baby sat by her other Grandma Kathy - Kathy Bowman. I guess that the hour went well!

Here are some pics from the Big Choir performance. A little blurry, but I am always just compelled to take pictures of big choir. Etta was dancing in the aisle when they were singing!



No comments: