Monday, December 14, 2009

Snow!

We finally have snow!

[Although it is supposed to warm up and rain later this week...Hoping for safe driving conditions for my family on Saturday and then a white Christmas!]

When I got Etta up yesterday morning and took her to the window her face lit up and her mouth opened wide. I'm sure that she doesn't remember snow from last year, but was very pleased with what she saw.

After leaving the gym I let Etta walk in the snow to the car. We then drove to Albertson's. I carried her in and was going to carry her out...As we got to the door Etta says, clear as a bell, "Walk!"

I said, "Do you want to walk?"

"YES!"

I then had to say, "Well, too bad because we are going across the parking lot."

But before you call me a grinch...

I can't put my arms down!



That's a lot of snow! It goes clear up to my knees.



I love the snow, mommy.



Off to explore.



[And it was a good thing that I had her so bundled. She was a little turtle. I was shoveling while she was playing and a couple of times when I looked over I saw her basically like a tripod with her face in the snow. Mommy to the rescue. And when she would fall down she really thrashed around trying to get up!]

No comments: