Friday, August 20, 2010

Fast Food Friday - Guest Edition

Last Friday we had my lesson girls, Jackie and Rachel, stay for dinner and a movie after their lesson.

Etta loves "her girls" and wants them to "come to my home" all the time. Most likely because 1) they play with her, 2) she gets to watch a movie while they're here and 3) she gets to eat popcorn and drink juice during said movie!

Etta likes her "Jackie/Rachel" so much that apparently no one else can be called Rachel. When looking at a picture of Bob's cousin Rachael Sheck Etta said, "Who dat girl?" I replied, "That's Rachael". Etta countered with, "DAT not Rachel!"

One night when they stayed for dinner and a movie I made a home made pizza. Last Friday I made stir fry and cooked up some eggrolls from Susie in Fort Benton. Even though I had included some veggies that they weren't too sure of they were very happy with the results. And because I have some leftover pork - and a fresh batch of veggies from my in-laws garden we are just happening to have the same thing tonight. I love summer!!

No comments: