Monday, August 30, 2010

38 weeks

Dilated to 3 centimeters and 70% effaced. Sound like any other time I've been pregnant?

When I took the belly pic this morning I noticed something.



Lower this week than last. You may not be able to tell, but last week it was more like a perpendicular shelf, this week...not so much. I thought I could tell a difference between Saturday evening and Sunday evening. It was confirmed today. The doctor said, "I feel a bit more pressure than I remember feeling last week." Always a good sign - when you are going to be INDUCED in one week from today!! So Labor Day on Labor Day. I am pretty darn excited to meet this little person. Nervous yes, excited yes. I am just truly hoping and praying that she decided to chill out and bake for just a little bit longer...

No comments: