Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Two Month Annibirthery

Yesterday Mae turned two months old! I had the greatest of intentions of getting her picture on the rug in a certain outfit. Well...that didn't happen. But I did get some pics of her this morning before we went in for her doctor's appointment. She currently weighs 9 lbs. 7.5 oz and is 22 inches long. She is just under the 50th percentile for height and 25th percentile for weight. Not too shabby!

The lighting in this one isn't great. But it's the only one that at least one leg is almost, kinda straight...



And she is starting to smile. A little. Whenever it suits her. Usually right before she gets tired and cranky.




And for the ever important comparison click here.

1 comment:

Joellyn said...

She is darling :) And by the sounds of it she is going to be a bit more petite than Eva.

I saw your brother the other day at the Football game. I don't think he hardly knew who I was :)