Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day Eleven

Was a very exciting day.

One in which I did not have my camera with me most of the time.

So instead of a picture here is a list of the really fun stuff that we did.

1. Had a big breakfast with fried egg sandwiches, little smokies and hash browns.

2. Etta and I went to Safeway where she got to drive the "drivey cart".

3. She then asked to go to the pet store, Petco, to look at the animals. Alas, there were "no Nemo fish".

4. Got home, unloaded the groceries and immediately walked over to the Lewiston High School Track Invitational. We watched for an hour. Kids were jumping, throwing things and running. There were a lot of "booms" (the starting pistol) and we even got to see kids jump over the "turtles" (hurdles).

5. Lunch

6. Practicing scissor skills while prepping old newspaper for the compost.

7. A nap. (I got in a run.)

8. Stopping by Rosauers to buy some marigold seeds to plant tomorrow because it's the first day of spring. (I am thinking that those will be good pics!)

9. Going to Grandma Cathy's house for dinner and for Etta to spend the night so that...

10. Bob, Mae and I went to a wedding of one of my former students. Was going to try to get a pic there but someone was tired and crabby - and it wasn't Bob.

So there is a run down of our relaxing Saturday. Actually, it was super fun. Almost too fun to stop for pictures.

No comments: