Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Six Month Annibirthery

Six months.

I remember that it took a reeeeeeeally long time for Etta to get to six months.

And then she just seemed "older".

But this time with Mae has flown by. And sometimes I think that I am still thinking of her as much younger than she really is.

Tonight I was making dinner and she was motoring around the kitchen in her walker. She zeroed in on Tubs and went for it. Surprised him! And then she explored. Opening doors, checking out anything that was hanging down.

Seriously?

Does it really go by this fast?

The rolling is progressing and she is able to kind of sit up for little bits of time. But I know that she is going to be getting around all by herself very soon. And the well-baby check went well today. 13 lbs. 14 oz and 25 1/2 inches long. Still in the same approximate percentiles. Just under 10% for weight and between 25-50% for height. She is happy and healthy!

And whereas photo sessions used to be a bit easier...

I think that they are becoming a bit more fun.



Although she still doesn't want to stretch.



And here is some more "together" play.

No comments: