Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thirty-Four Month Annibirthery

I majorly dropped off doing monthly observances of Etta's birth after she turned one because, while she is still growing and changing exponentially, it is not as obvious through pictures. And I am terrible at remembering to write down the cute little things that she says on a daily basis. But it has really been striking me lately just how "big" she is getting.

As I was watching Etta and Bob leave to walk to church this morning I knew that I needed to get a picture. And, (after going through six dead batteries and trying two different cameras) I was able to get a shot.



My camera is 5+ years old and my photography skills leave much to be desired, but I just can't believe how she is growing up.

This morning during her bath she said, "I can't wait for Mae to get big and to talk so that we can play together. She will have a car and I will have a car. And we can share toys".



And as much as I love my baby I am pretty darn excited myself.

No comments: