Friday, October 28, 2011

3.5

Can she be 3 and a half already?

Have 1,277 days already passed since that first day?

Has it been 2 years since The Big Party?

And one year ago (tomorrow) since we last visited the pumpkin patch?

Time flies when you are having fun.

And have fun is what we did today. Today was her very first field trip. "With [her] class! With 5 students in it!" And she was excited.

We got there (really) early because I did not want to be late. I thought she was going to burst. But we had a lot of fun and enjoyed ourselves.

The kids were asked to look off of the bridge and describe what they saw. Lots of answers of "rocks", "water", "dirt".



Standing by the pumpkins that they (I) picked out.



Eating an apple the "regular" way. She kept asking to eat it and I kept saying, "Let's save it for lunch". Her response was, "But mom all the other kids are eating their apples by just biting them!" Can't really argue with that (when it's about apples anyway). And she ate the entire thing!



My girls and I. (If you look closely you will notice Mae was not having a good time by this point. She missed her morning nap.)

No comments: